From Toonie Moonie
Give a shout for whoopie pies!
cal Calories 264kcal
fat Total Fat 12g
High sat-fat Saturated Fat 5g
chol Cholesterol 30mg
sodium Sodium 169mg
carbs Total Carbohydrate 37g
Serving size 71g Calories from fat 108kcal Fiber 1g Protein 3g Sugar 23g
1 organic, free-range egg
1/3 cup organic canola oil
1 cup organic sugar
2 cups organic, all purpose flour
1/3 cup organic unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp. sea salt
¾ cup organic milk
1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
½ cup organic unsalted butter
1 cup organic confectioners’ sugar
1 cup Toonie Moonie Marshmallow Crème (TMMC)
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease two large cookie sheets and set aside.
- In a large bowl with a mixer at medium speed beat an egg and canola oil.
- Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until pale yellow in color.
- In another bowl, combine four, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In a measuring cup combine milk and vanilla.
- Add flour and milk mixtures alternately to egg and sugar, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
- These will spread so make 6 per sheet.
- Bake about 5 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched with finger.
- Remove to wire racks and cool. When cool, use filling and two cakes to make sandwiches.
- Makes 15.
- In a medium bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and remaining ingredients until light and fluffy.